King Spa vs Spa Castle NYC

gshock
This topic is 793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 9/2/2021 at 11:48 AM, gshock said:

Thinking about heading to either one in the next couple weeks, anyone have any experience visiting either recently?

I've been to both, and in terms of "action", I'd go to Spa Castle because the crowd is more mixed. Black, White, Latino... King Spa is traditional Korean so that's mostly the crowd and the "monitors" in the men's section of King Spa come around every few seconds, which doesn't leave much room for anything fun.

• 2 weeks later...

So I went to king spa last week, after having heard good things about it, and having only been to spa castle.  

There is no comparison between the two. That said, it depends on what you’re after.  King Spa is definitely more “traditional”, with  a ton of Korean customers, and all Korean staff.  It’s a legit Korean Spa experience… which I happen to love. There was definitely steam room action there but very different than spa castle.  It took forever for guys to start feeling comfortable and jerk off or something.  Jerking off was the extent of it…whereas at spa castle, guys are so bold, I’ve witnessed near full on gang bangs LOL. 

ALSO, at king spa, the attendants do come in and check what’s going on periodically.  

Here is the craziest part though.  At 5pm sharp, the sauna and steam room at king spa is closed…. It was literally 4:59pm, and the attendant came in swung the door open, lights on, everyone out…LOL.  It was like a mass exodus from the spa, to the point where the checkout line took 45 minutes to get through. 

Wow I'm taking mental notes to all of these previous comments. I am trying to surprise my boyfriend with spa tickets for me and him to go to. We are 21, which is a better vibe Spa Castle in Queens or Sojo Spa in Edgewater?

Just now, zoe said:

Wow I'm taking mental notes to all of these previous comments. I am trying to surprise my boyfriend with spa tickets for me and him to go to. We are 21, which is a better vibe Spa Castle in Queens or Sojo Spa in Edgewater?

Also if anyone's been recently either this month or in august could you share any tips or updates on what is open.

Spa castle you will have much more fun then sojo and if you not really looking for the fun partore legit go to sojo where you can relax better

3 hours ago, zoe said:

On 9/21/2021 at 8:21 AM, Hello said:

So I went to king spa last week, after having heard good things about it, and having only been to spa castle.  

There is no comparison between the two. That said, it depends on what you’re after.  King Spa is definitely more “traditional”, with  a ton of Korean customers, and all Korean staff.  It’s a legit Korean Spa experience… which I happen to love. There was definitely steam room action there but very different than spa castle.  It took forever for guys to start feeling comfortable and jerk off or something.  Jerking off was the extent of it…whereas at spa castle, guys are so bold, I’ve witnessed near full on gang bangs LOL. 

ALSO, at king spa, the attendants do come in and check what’s going on periodically.  

Here is the craziest part though.  At 5pm sharp, the sauna and steam room at king spa is closed…. It was literally 4:59pm, and the attendant came in swung the door open, lights on, everyone out…LOL.  It was like a mass exodus from the spa, to the point where the checkout line took 45 minutes to get through. 

What kind of cock are we talking about. Old shoveled up Asian geezers or hot Asian boys or other races there. 

On 9/21/2021 at 8:21 AM, Hello said:

I think it’s so damn stupid for them to close the sauna and steam room down at 5pm, while still advertising themselves as a “24 hour facility”. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...