PSA regarding GostosoXL & Gabriel_strong

Guest Swimmerfan
This topic is 971 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 8/21/2021 at 9:26 PM, Swimmerfan said:

MODERATOR NOTE:  Reviews are not acceptable in the Spa Forum.  Please look forward to the new section for review of massage providers coming in the review section soon.  This post has been edited to leave content that don't equate to a review.  

Ok, I wasn't sure if that was accepted but here goes: 

So I didn't realize they were an item until recently. First it was Gabriel. We made plans to meet one day for a massage. He offered massage and full service rates which I chose massage only, albeit erotic. He came back and wanted to change the time which was fine but then requested he'd need more $$. When I told him no, he backed off but just seemed flaky from the start. It's either you want to or not, ya know what I mean. I decided it wasn't worth my time and cancelled altogether. He kept texting me after that until I blocked him.

Fast forwarding, I scheduled an erotic massage with Matteo (who previously went under the profile name Mason amoung others that he's since changed) with a HE. He provides an address that is across the street from where he actually is which is no biggie, I get it. The problem is the service itself.  [Remaining content constitutes a review and has been deleted.]

Too many better options out there than these two clowns. 

I saw you gave Gabriel a 5 star review a while back. Were things ok until recently? I am currently having an issue and thought i was the only one.

On 8/22/2021 at 10:43 AM, eastietop said:

Wow, I was thinking about booking Gabriel. Thanks for saving me the aggravation and money. Sorry to had to deal with all that though. Stay safe!

He sucked me in, called me out of the blue because matteo kicked him out and he only had the clothes on his back. Blah, blah , blah. He asked if i could prepay for 2 massages so i said give me a massage and i will prepay for 1. That massage went great. Then he wanted to do it again and i said i will pay you for one massage, bit u still owe me one. I met him, he was freaked out because matteo had called the cops on him. He gave me a half assed rub down, not his usual great massage and i was out i. 25 minutes. Then he called again and said matteo has tracked him down, they spent 3 days together and then kicked him out on the street after they used the little money he had saved on hotels. He said he was done with matteo forever can i help him this time i said no. Guess who are both in west palm beach until october 4th? You guessed it. Gabriel and matteo. Smh

• Guest changed the title to PSA regarding GostosoXL & Gabriel_strong