411 on Danny in NYC (MF25716)

nycmassageme

With so many mentions about Danny (https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/25716/) spread over several different threads, I thought he should have one of his own.

I had a 90-minute massage with Danny a few days ago. He has a clean, comfortable space in Hell's Kitchen, about a 10-minute walk from the subway.

I requested medium to deep pressure, and he was certainly able to provide. Danny is well-trained and has excellent skills, along with a desire to please and ensure your relaxation and enjoyment. He checked in with me periodically to ensure the pressure was ok, but otherwise we were both focused on the massage. He is very sensual and clearly enjoys his work.

I will definitely repeat.

As always, YMMV.

See Danny's other mentions below:

1 hour ago, EVdude said:

Can’t wait to get back on his table. Was so bummed when he moved to Florida. I’ve done 2 hour sessions with him.. divine.

Beyond a good massage, how was Danny for the sensual requirements?  I believe he has just returned to NYC.  The mustache really looks well on him.  Very handsome.

1 hour ago, Redwine56 said:

Beyond a good massage, how was Danny for the sensual requirements?  I believe he has just returned to NYC.  The mustache really looks well on him.  Very handsome.

In “my” experience… some times too sensual. Have had to ask him to back off until more toward the end. That said, if you review past comments, seems to be that either he puts more into 90+ minute sessions or simply YMMV. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...