411 Isaac - Chicago

hairyfratdude11

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

saw him a few months ago. looks different in person. massage was decent but felt cold. not temperature wise--he just wasn't talkative, felt just like a task he had to do. his "studio" is just a massage table in his dining room. it was just very awkward. the entire thing was kind of boring. completely therapeutic massage. 

16 hours ago, aren888 said:

saw him a few months ago. looks different in person. massage was decent but felt cold. not temperature wise--he just wasn't talkative, felt just like a task he had to do. his "studio" is just a massage table in his dining room. it was just very awkward. the entire thing was kind of boring. completely therapeutic massage. 

I had the same experience. 

• 2 months later...

Thank you guys for posting your experience! One of the oddest massage experiences ever! I thought it was just me so I was very relieved that wasn’t the case after reading other similar comments! Thank you again!

I don’t know why this dude even does massage therapy- he doesn’t seem to like doing it. Why provide a service that makes clients feel awful afterwards?

Very strange.