411 on AesthicTouch in DC

Muscle Lover 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Can I ask all of you a favor? I need help please. Could you help contribute to the cost which is going  to break my PNC savings to see an ophthalmologist. I am having problems with my vision. It has unfortunately  become very distorted. I wrote this guy and asked him how much his rate is and my vision is playing tricks on me. Message replied indicated $400. I did not respond because I am embarrassed to tell him that I possess hysterical blindness  and I was wondering if he said$100 or $150. So if you guys will help me I would appreciate it. LOL

17 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:

Can I ask all of you a favor? I need help please. Could you help contribute to the cost which is going  to break my PNC savings to see an ophthalmologist. I am having problems with my vision. It has unfortunately  become very distorted. I wrote this guy and asked him how much his rate is and my vision is playing tricks on me. Message replied indicated $400. I did not respond because I am embarrassed to tell him that I possess hysterical blindness  and I was wondering if he said$100 or $150. So if you guys will help me I would appreciate it. LOL

Or you could cut back on the snark, text him back "too far outside of my budget" and leave it at that?

Edited by KeepItReal

1 hour ago, KeepItReal said:

Or you could cut back on the snark, text him back "too far outside of my budget" and leave it at that?

Cut back on the snark? The same snark that you just demonstrated. I think in my old image I know how to handle myself now you run along and take care and fluff your pillow before you get to go to sleep.