Looking Forward to Winter Olympics 2022

MysticMenace
This topic is 794 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tokyo Summer Olympics just ended, but 6 months from now, the Beijing Winter Olympics will be upon us. While not as exciting as the Summer Olympics (since most of the men are bundled up), I actually look forward to the following:

• Nathan Chen hopefully winning his individual figure skating Olympic gold
  • Mikaela Shiffrin breaking more records and winning more Olympic medals in alpine skiing
  • And some general hotties that I will hopefully see - 
    • Gus Kenworthy - freestyle skiing
    • Axel Jungk - skeleton
    • Guillaume Cizeron - ice dance
    • Stale Sandbech - snowboarding

heres-a-naked-gus-kenworthy-in-the-middlaxel-jungk-100.jpg938e9cd28ed49ba0d4280a76b760ee6a.jpgaa5ec66de3ff6c2998f6c6ee90284a60.jpg

13 minutes ago, JoeMendoza said:

Tokyo Summer Olympics just ended, but 6 months from now, the Beijing Winter Olympics will be upon us. While not as exciting as the Summer Olympics (since most of the men are bundled up), I actually look forward to the following:

• Nathan Chen hopefully winning his individual figure skating Olympic gold
  • Mikaela Shiffrin breaking more records and winning more Olympic medals in alpine skiing
  • And some general hotties that I will hopefully see - 
    • Gus Kenworthy - freestyle skiing
    • Axel Jungk - skeleton
    • Guillaume Cizeron - ice dance
    • Stale Sandbech - snowboarding

heres-a-naked-gus-kenworthy-in-the-middlaxel-jungk-100.jpg938e9cd28ed49ba0d4280a76b760ee6a.jpgaa5ec66de3ff6c2998f6c6ee90284a60.jpg

I realize that except for women's gymnastics, I watched only men's events at the Olympics, mostly diving and track & field.  Women's gymnastics are different from the men's and therefore worth watching.  I like the innovations in the uneven bars routines, and what the women do on the balance beam makes my jaw drop.  But aside from gymnastics, women's events are pretty much like the men's, just without all the nice muscles & bulges.  Oh gawd, I am the most superficial Olympics fan ever 😄

Plenty of smokin' hot Winter Olympians, but as you pointed out, unfortunately they're all bundled up.  Well, at least those skin-tight speedskating outfits leave little to the imagination.  I'll definitely tune into the men's figure skating to cheer 'til I'm hoarse for Nathan Chen.

• 5 months later...