JC- MuscleandTatts info

alexslaveboy
This topic is 1041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anything on this guy who has a 917 area code but lists location as Providence RI?

https://rent.men/MusclesAndTatts

Has a onlyfans account (who doesn't at this point) too

https://onlyfans.com/musclesandtatts

Not a big fan of tattoos but like his profile info and a good interview as well 

Could there be a name change to cover any bad reviews????

Edited by alexslaveboy

Definitely been around for years with several different names. . Based in RI & CT. Was in NYC for awhile. Also arrested in RI in the last few years for various offenses related to prostitution that may or may not have involved him or someone else. I forget the details, but the incident was discussed on this board. He is not 34, but closer to 45 if I am not mistaken. Having said that…I’d probably take a chance on him if he came to NY again. 

Wow!!!!  That's crazy 

Thank you @Lazarus

@rvwnsd  and @Wondering00

sounds like I need to pass on this guy.  After seeing the previous threads I remember him now as the guy who had a sick parent and kept canceling appointments 

Maybe I'll just stick with my 2 current favorites @Mikegaiteand @MascFitStud💪🏽👅👿

Edited by alexslaveboy

5 hours ago, alexslaveboy said:

sounds like I need to pass on this guy.  After seeing the previous threads I remember him now as the guy who had a sick parent and kept canceling appointments 

Maybe I'll just stick with my 2 current favorites @Mikegaiteand @MascFitStud💪🏽👅👿

That is a very sound plan. There's a lot of bad stuff on this guy.