Warrior on Cinemax

This topic is 1017 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you're not watching "Warrior" on Cinemax, you're  missing out on seeing some really sexy Asian actors and some fantastic martial arts action-scenes.  

You can see the trailer here.

There's an interesting history to the show.  Bruce Lee pitched the original story for the 1972 TV show "Kung Fu" to ABC with himself in the lead role. ABC switched and put David Carradine instead. This is a grittier "Skinemax" telling of the story.

In season two, they introduce a very likable, and positively-portrayed gay male character too.

I think the lead in "Warrior" played by Andrew Koji is hot.

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Just Chuck said:

If you're not watching "Warrior" on Cinemax, you're  missing out on seeing some really sexy Asian actors and some fantastic martial arts action-scenes.  

You can see the trailer here.

There's an interesting history to the show.  Bruce Lee pitched the original story for the 1972 TV show "Kung Fu" to ABC with himself in the lead role. ABC switched and put David Carradine instead. This is a grittier "Skinemax" telling of the story.

In season two, they introduce a very likable, and positively-portrayed gay male character too.

I think the lead in "Warrior" played by Andrew Koji is hot.

spacer.png

I suspect most folks on here (including myself) dont have Cinemax. Will keep it in mind for the next time I have time to binge - I do like the genre! 🤓