Fantomas XXL

Gymowner
This topic is 1045 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Please forgive me for asking if this is a dumb question. Is that lube that foams out and "creams" or is it real like a pussy? I heard a uber hot gogo boy once say he lubricates naturally when he gets fucked. I remember one of my mothers doctors tell her when she got a colostomy bag that it would still be natural for some discharge out of ones anus. That we naturally produce mucus down there. If it's real that the hottest thing I think I've ever seen!

Guest Strip4me
11 hours ago, Hlparx said:

I believe that he has an expired Rentmen profile in London.

I used to subscribe to his OF.  He's not ugly.

From what I can see he’s impressive. Did you ever meet up with him in London?

8 hours ago, Gymowner said:

Please forgive me for asking if this is a dumb question. Is that lube that foams out and "creams" or is it real like a pussy? I heard a uber hot gogo boy once say he lubricates naturally when he gets fucked. I remember one of my mothers doctors tell her when she got a colostomy bag that it would still be natural for some discharge out of ones anus. That we naturally produce mucus down there. If it's real that the hottest thing I think I've ever seen!

Yes, your body produces mucus so that it can get rid of solid waste easier.  Not sure about the overall answer to you question, but I’d imagine the “cream” is a combination of lube, mucus, precum, and rectal lining that’s been sloughed off.

1 hour ago, Strip4me said:

From what I can see he’s impressive. Did you ever meet up with him in London?

No, I’ve never met him.