411 on Commonly_James (Austin, Texas)

Herse

• 3 months later...

I tried to meet him recently. Great flirt via text. Scheduled a time and confirmed a few hours before (as he was traveling a distance to see me). After he’d already be late, he asked to meet later. I agreed. Then, he asked to move again and “hadn’t left.”

I suggested another night. He enthusiastically and gratefully agreed. Then, that night, same thing. Wanted to change to later. 

I wasn’t happy as his delays meant I couldn’t hire anyone else either night so my trip to Texas was sans physical fun. 

Never did see him. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Rarely post here but I feel almost like an obligation to do it this time.

Met him recently during my visit to Austin. He is simply the best provider I've ever had.

And to DavidsToo's experience, he has a full-time day job (and the exact occupation may surprise a lot of people) so maybe that's why it can get a bit tricky to schedule with him.

1 hour ago, Kikyuu said:

Rarely post here but I feel almost like an obligation to do it this time.

Met him recently during my visit to Austin. He is simply the best provider I've ever had.

And to DavidsToo's experience, he has a full-time day job (and the exact occupation may surprise a lot of people) so maybe that's why it can get a bit tricky to schedule with him.

This sounds amazing but also a bit frustrating. I tried to get time with him when I was in Austin and I didn’t hear back.  Better luck next time - I found a great guy in Huston at least.