The best masseur you've met in 2021

Rand
This topic is 759 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

10 hours ago, EVdude said:

Geeze, I wish he’d come to NYC. With some reverse searches you can get to his Instagram account. But since he identifies his apparently real non-masseur self and professions, I’m hesitant to post it here.

Huh? Who?

13 hours ago, Frankcal said:

Yeah that is the downside. But his stats are accurate and he certainly is my type. Athletic, masculine, quiet and friendly. I was anxious too about the lack of clear pics but no more. 😉

Sorry... which one are you referencing here....?

3 hours ago, SamMiller213 said:

Interesting. I’ve heard conflicting feedback on him so never considered him. I might have to give him a chance now.

I private messaged you on that.  Notwithstanding the bad reviews on this forum, I encourage people to look at his reviews on Rentmasseur which speak for themselves.  Disgruntled clients have their own personal agendas posting on a forum and not on the RM site. 

On 4/25/2022 at 3:02 AM, EVdude said:

Geeze, I wish NerdwBigHands had come to NYC. With some reverse searches you can get to his Instagram account. But since he identifies his apparently real non-masseur self and professions, I’m hesitant to post it here.

He's in NY right now!

5 hours ago, EVdude said:

Yalza, ask and you shall receive! Thanks for the heads up. NERDwBigHands may be my first private massage of 2022. I hope he has a table. 

According to his ad, he brings the face cradle and attaches it to the bed in his hotel when he travels. I've considered buying a face cradle for that exact same purpose ( haven't yet) so Im curious to see how it works.