Fleshjack Website

Greathands
This topic is 5667 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On the thread about the guy and the car wash, someone listed the link to the Fleshjack website. Since I was procrastinating getting ready for work, I thought I'd check out the website.

What really got my attention was the prices for lube. We've purchased lube online for a while now simply because of convenience and have previously used Condomania. There may be other sites out there, and perhaps I haven't done the research to find better deals.

I only checked out a couple of brands, but I found the prices at Fleshjack to be CONSIDERABLY lower than Condomania and our local adult store. Some of the prices were even HALF the price.

Just thought I'd share this info.

Thanks for your suggestion. You may want to compare the price of your preferred lube.

I just compared our preferred brand (Gun Oil) between the Fleshjack and Cheaplube sites. While Cheaplube is cheaper than Condomania, Fleshjack still has the better price by far.

(I almost feel like I don't want to keep pointing this out. I hope someone from Fleshjack doesn't see this and decide to raise their prices!)

>I just compared our preferred brand (Gun Oil) between the

>Fleshjack and Cheaplube sites. While Cheaplube is cheaper

>than Condomania, Fleshjack still has the better price by far.

No offense but maybe you should compare again. From what I can see the Fleshlight site only sells the H20 version of Gun Oil. When I compared the two sites for that product, Cheaplubes is $2 cheaper on the 4oz, $3 cheaper on the 8oz and $4 cheaper on the 16oz than Fleshlight.

Guest josephga

I use wet platinum. its 34.95 at condomania for 8.9 oz bottle I pay 22.95 at cheaplubes. the worst places are the local adult book stores.

Archived