411 on YusufBerkol in San Diego *NEW*

7829V

I usually never meet masseurs without reading comments here, but I gave this guy a try. His ad is brand new, a couple of days old, so I was not expecting to find out much about him in here.

Good communication. Looks like his pics. A little chatty for my taste, but if you are not chatty, he won't push it. I went to his place, it is small but nice. Massage on bed. Good pressure, you can tell he has some experience. He said he used to work at a SPA. I was nude, he wore briefs. No HE, but I was not expecting it based on price points. Not sure if he offers more. I didn't ask. Based on the price and the experience he delivered he's good.

Edited by 7829V

On 7/23/2021 at 7:58 AM, 7829V said:

Not sure if he offers more. I didn't ask. Based on the price and the experience he delivered he's good.

But his ad says he offers sensual and erotic so maybe you just have to ask

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2021 at 7:58 AM, 7829V said:

I usually never meet masseurs without reading comments here, but I gave this guy a try. His ad is brand new, a couple of days old, so I was not expecting to find out much about him in here.

Good communication. Looks like his pics. A little chatty for my taste, but if you are not chatty, he won't push it. I went to his place, it is small but nice. Massage on bed. Good pressure, you can tell he has some experience. He said he used to work at a SPA. I was nude, he wore briefs. No HE, but I was not expecting it based on price points. Not sure if he offers more. I didn't ask. Based on the price and the experience he delivered he's good.

Is he masc, fem?

• 9 months later...