Andrew of New Haven, now in Washington, DC

Wanderoz
This topic is 813 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/23740/

I decided to launch a new thread about this hot guy, as the last posting was in 2018.

Has anyone had a recent experience with him.  I am curious as to whether he is even cuter and more interactive now.  His previous reviews were mostly positive and he seemed to be comfortable with mutual nudity, touching and some interaction.  Some speculated that he was straight.

Thinking my first appointment in the post-Covid time might just me him.

Appreciate all comments and advice on this one.  PM me if you are more comfortable sharing information that way.

• 8 months later...

Very nice, friendly, hot & straight dude.  When traveling, he tends to bring this thing with a face cradle that he puts on his hotel bed, which helps; he probably gave me the best massage I've ever received on a bed.  He knows what he is doing, but he avoids the glutes (a big deal for me because I run) and the "sensual part" comes only at the very end.  Yeah, he is naked and allows touching but he clearly isn't into it.  I am glad I tried but wouldn't repeat.