Gay Bars in Las Vegas

Brad1212
This topic is 1016 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

4 hours ago, Brad1212 said:

Now that the COVID-19 dust is settling, does anyone know of a gay bar in LV that still has male dancers / gogo boys? I searched online but did not come up with much.  Thanks!

https://foursquare.com/v/spotlight-lounge-las-vegas/4b538b85f964a52072a127e3

This bar was originally located in Hollywood, California. 

The facility on Cahuenga had to close because the area went through a major upgrade in quality of stores and places. 

The bar had to move because of increased rents.

It was decided to close and move to Las Vegas.  

One long-term bartender went to work at the new facility.  He is mentioned in one of the reviews at the above link (Benji). 

I have not been to that place in a couple of years.  When the bar was in Hollywood, it was one of the few "hustler" bars still in existence at that time. 

I cannot vouch for whether it is still a good bar.   The reviews are informative.  

Edited by coriolis888
after thought

Piranha is a gay club that has both make and female Gogo dancers. The bartenders usually wear speedos or less. I don’t think there are lap dance rooms or anything like that . Their website has plenty of recent photos to check out  the club since Vegas has opened back up . 

Edited by stripfan