411 Hungsoccerboy DC

Guest Justin7402
This topic is 1036 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

his real name is starts with a J like he always makes up these profiles. It's 100% him i am not going to give out his first or last name. But he is someone not to be trusted so i would avoid him at all cause. he is physically attractive but when you meet him it's creep cuz you can feel he is dead inside like he is like a robot. 

i say this all as facts like i knew him and it's just fucking sad.

Edited by mattl632

also, fyi those are not his real pics . he for some reason is scared of people seeing his real face. when to be perfectly honest he has nothing to lose because he really fucked up his life so he needs to lay in that bed he made for himself. the pics are of a russian model called Anatoly Goncharov. i am not sure if this guy is mentally stable so i would say avoid him at all cost and spread the word.

he has been reviewed in a few areas (see links below)

I met up with him 3-5 times, with the last time being over a week ago. I ain't mad at him for picking a face that closely resembles him, but there's nuanced discrepancy with the body. each time I have met up with him, he has been a consummate professional and level-headed; however, if you want a satisfying massage, including the scrotal kind, might be better off elsewhere.