411 on Igor from WEHO in NYC

dutchal

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2022 at 1:30 PM, GTMike said:

I can't provide the link because i think I'm blocked but check out the profile "Blondblueeyes" in LA on RMasseur. Same pictures??

I will state that I have not met the gentlemen in the pictures and can't comment on his services.

As i mentioned last year he did block me. (Trust me it was a very innocent question),  which I didn't think was fair or appropriate to be blocked. But all good that's not a biggie and he has every right to.

I randomly did see he and another gentlemen that given body language and other hints, most likely was his husband if married or boyfriend/partner.

It was just walking in the street a couple months ago and I can only add that he was very attractive and looked like his pictures. (husband/boyfriend/partner) was also hot af as well, haha.

54 minutes ago, GTMike said:

I will state that I have not met the gentlemen in the pictures and can't comment on his services.

As i mentioned last year he did block me. (Trust me it was a very innocent question),  which I didn't think was fair or appropriate to be blocked. But all good that's not a biggie and he has every right to.

I randomly did see he and another gentlemen that given body language and other hints, most likely was his husband if married or boyfriend/partner.

It was just walking in the street a couple months ago and I can only add that he was very attractive and looked like his pictures. (husband/boyfriend/partner) was also hot af as well, haha.

Thank you, I find my husband very hot too. I just checked the block list, there is not a single client in it, there are only massage therapists who wanted sex... I really don’t know what they were thinking when they wrote to me😅

but I changed some privacy settings... please check if you can visit my ad. Also feel free to text to me if you have any questions

5 minutes ago, Slavinchik said:

Thank you, I find my husband very hot too. I just checked the block list, there is not a single client in it, there are only massage therapists who wanted sex... I really don’t know what they were thinking when they wrote to me😅

but I changed some privacy settings... please check if you can visit my ad. Also feel free to text to me if you have any questions

Ahh gotcha thanks I appreciate that. It was a long time ago. I'm not even sure if you could tell from profile name from Masseur site and this one for a consistent name honestly. But again all good and thanks for the follow-up comments. And yeah you guys made a great couple. Looked like you were coming home or getting ready to go do something fun. :)