RevitalizeUrCore in Chicago, visiting DC

Wanderoz
This topic is 926 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 6/28/2021 at 5:19 PM, Penn7 said:

I thought that too. Haven’t met him. BUT - Did you read the reviews on his profile? Maybe more open-minded. 🙂

I read his reviews, outside of some folks marking the session as erotic, the actual comments that I read did not give me the impression that he was open. well, I might try him out - seems like he's good at stretching folks...

• 3 months later...

Had a session with Brian. In setup text I asked if his massage is "nude and sensual" and he replied "Yes."  Fully clothed therapeutic massage on the day of the massage. I could have reminded him of our text exchange but I don't like negotiating while laying on the table. He may have forgotten that part of our exchange but I feel it's his job to review our talk before the session to see if anything specific was asked.  Nice guy, decent therapeutic massage. Much has been discussed of his looks vs posted photos on ad. I found him very attractive but the green shirt photo especially is quite old.