Masseur Profile Notifications

BeefyDude
This topic is 1069 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was looking at an ad today and saw he added this to his profile:

"We get a message EVERY TIME someone looks at our ads so PLEASE TEXT or CALL to reach me short notice. A message may not be seen for several hours. Thanks! :)"

I shouldn't be shocked but something I didn't know was done.  Some times I just don't want them to know - for those times I guess I should logout.

Since this was new to me, I wanted to share with others.

If any masseurs on here want to comment if this is true or not, feel free

Rentmasseur does show who looked at your profile. I don't remember getting a specific message, but I did find when I first joined how creepy it was that providers I looked at would message me soon after asking if I needed a massage. I believe RM also E-mails the provider if they have a message on the site, not sure if they text too. 

There is a privacy setting on RentMasseur that controls this — or at least, it says it does. From your dashboard, click “Privacy” and scroll down to “Allow members to see if i have checked them out”. There’s also a “Visibility” toggle on the dashboard itself.