Rentmen Questions - New Guys

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 1040 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In recent days, RM has changed how their search results will display. It's a mess now, less useful than previously, and guarantees that I will spend less time scrolling through the listings.

Prior to the change, a "new guys" search would list the providers based on the most recent login activity, first platinum, then gold, then the rest. It's a scramble now. And if you search a city, they will still list the ads in order platinum, gold, etc, but the ads are scrambled and listings of ads which have had no activity in weeks or months are randomly mixed. Major downgrade!

2 hours ago, jawjateck said:

In recent days, RM has changed how their search results will display. It's a mess now, less useful than previously, and guarantees that I will spend less time scrolling through the listings.

Prior to the change, a "new guys" search would list the providers based on the most recent login activity, first platinum, then gold, then the rest. It's a scramble now. And if you search a city, they will still list the ads in order platinum, gold, etc, but the ads are scrambled and listings of ads which have had no activity in weeks or months are randomly mixed. Major downgrade!

I still see the sorting you described.  I'm using a laptop with the Chrome browser and when I select ALL locations and click for New Guys Rent.Men is currently displaying results in order of sign-in time by Platinum, then Gold, then others.  I also checked a couple of specific city locations and see the same type results.  I also checked for results for the same type of request on Rentmen.EU and received the same sorting as of just a few minutes ago.

Edited by DaveOrDavid