Survivor Gabon: first impressions

ariadne1880
This topic is 5667 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Markus is hot, hot, hot. Nice face, great body, and when he wears his underwear a nice, big package.

Poor gay Charlie. He's got it so bad for obviously straight Markus. It's so pathetic. He hangs on him like a puppy dog.

Dan has a very nice face and smile but needs to work on his pecs and mid section.

I find Ace and "GC" the most annoying so far.

And if that Bob guy is really 57 then I suddenly feel a lot better. He's 9 years old than me but looks at least 20 years older.

Guest ryan2552

>

>

>Hard to believe he didn't know exactly what was happening.

Even harder to believe is that CBS censors actually missed it. Obviously they knew it would be good for the shows ongoing ratings.

Marcus is esy to look at, but I prefer Dan. I hope they focus more on him in the upcoming episodes---his smile, eyes and body make watching this "tired" reality show worth some of my time.

Maybe Maddy will also come into his own---he's a little lanky for me, but I wouldn't mind being stranded with him on a Fantasy Island :))

I checked out the Survivor website to look at some still photos of Dan---I guess some things are in the eye of the beholder, or else I am "blind" to his faults. True, his pecs are not super hard but I wouldn't mind resting my head on that chest. I don't think his stomach qualifies as sagging and 39 days in Gabon will certainly make him more lean but his photos show a symetrical mid-30 year old. Compared to the average thirty something year old American, I think he looks great. I'll check him out again on Thursday, and admire his smile and his eyes and his healthy body.

Archived