SOBERIC, from Miami, travel to DC

spacecowboy
This topic is 998 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

I had the same exchange with him in advance of his coming to New York. I had texted because he had both therapeutic and sensual flagged on his  Rentmasseur ad (and had added several more shirtless posts), but he removed the sensual tag since. I’ve also found that “Ask me” in the price box has always meant that additional services were available and priced, but not, apparently, for him. It’s too bad. He’s very sexy and appears gives a good massage.

• 3 weeks later...

Broke down and tried Soberic (Eric). It was a good decision. I’m not sure why he only advertises “Therapeutic” massage (there are various reasons, I guess). He worked without his shirt on and was very generous with MT. My session didn’t enter what I would called “erotic” massage territory, although I’m sure he was aware I was open to it, but the experience was definitely within my understanding of the parameters of a $160 (I did 90 min for $220) rate.