Original 1961 film version of West Side Story: Coming for a 60th Anniversary screening in late fall of 2021:

mplo
This topic is 1073 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi there!  Through the courtesy of FathomEvents.com and Turner Classic Movies, there will be 2 afternoons/evenings of the 60th Anniversary screening of the old, original 1961 film version of West Side Story, in select movie theatres throughout the United States--nationwide.  The screenings of the 1961 film version of West Side Story will be screened on Sunday, November 28th, and on Wednesday, December 1st, at both 3:00 p. m., and 7:00 p. m.  Tickets are presently on sale through Fathomevents.com.  Hope I've been of help to anybody else besides me, who's excited about seeing the old, original 1961 film version of West Side Story on the great big, wide movie theatre screen!

I have to admit that since the 1961 film version of West Side Story is my all time favorite movie hands down, and I'm  so looking forward to seeing it again on a great big, wide screen, in a real movie theatre with the lights down low, and sharing the whole experience with other people, whether I know them or not, especially since I've so missed going to a movie theatre, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.  I've bought tickets for myself and friends of mine, and we're all fully vaccinated, and wear masks like we're supposed to, so we'll be okay.