Gay Day Six Flags NJ - 19 Sep

Guest PWIT
This topic is 5697 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Wetnwildbear

Ah yes the delightful "6 Fags My Anus!"

It has been going on for a lot longer than 5years - It has been

"official" for 5 years.

I haven't been since the late 90's - Used to be a hoot!

Word was spread thru Gay Orgs/Publications - Bars organized buses,

etc.

I dont recall if we all wore RED or PINK T Shirts - to Identify each

other - of course the tiaras and studded leather codpieces were also

big hints!

If the day was HOT - the Glint off the Nipple-Rings was almost

blinding. Urban legend tells of the Human Urinals hooded/tied in out

of the way restrooms and of passing "substances" between cars on the

roller coasters - But personally - I would never partake nor

condone such uncooth behavior!

Ah Ah Ah - I do believe I'm getting the vapors just reminiscing about

such vulgar things <swoons>.

}( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }(

I've not been to any of these amusement park events but some friends have and said they were fun to attend.

This reminds me of a prank that me my neighborhood buddies pulled when we were teenagers. Back in the mid 1970s Six Flags over Texas had bumper stickers that read "Six Flags Entertainment Capitol of Texas." One of my friends obtained a stack of about 20 of these.

We went to work cutting and pasting out the letter "L" in "Flags" and reassembled the bumber stickers. The altered sticker now read "Six Fags Entertainment Capitol of Texas." Next we headed over to the local discount store parking lot and stuck these to various cars on the lot. Lord only knows the number of double takes that caused on the road and how long it took for the owners to notice.

Yes, I'm sure someone might take offense that this young gay kid at the time was engaged in such but it was the Deep South and that awkward stage of development. It was a funny prank that kids today would not even be clever enough to carry out. These days they are too reliant on violent computer games for distraction.

I haven't been to Six Flags NJ, but I was invited to a similar event held in a water park in Belgium at night time. I had a blast!

There is a bigger (circuit) event each year in June: Disney Gay Days in Orlando

http://www.gaydays.com

Steven Draker ~

[a href=http://www.hotsexystud.com/uk]website[/a] [a href=http://www.daddysreviews.com/review.php?who=steven_draker_brussels]reviews[/a]

[a href=http://www.aidslifecycle.org/1554]Aids Life Cycle 2009[/a] (soon)

Guest zipperzone

>We went to work cutting and pasting out the letter

>"L" in "Flags" and reassembled the bumber

>stickers. The altered sticker now read "Six Fags

>Entertainment Capitol of Texas." Next we headed over to

>the local discount store parking lot and stuck these to

>various cars on the lot. Lord only knows the number of double

>takes that caused on the road and how long it took for the

>owners to notice.

Don't mean to hijack the thread but your story reminded me of a similar incident that happened in Vancouver several years ago.

There is a lawyer in town - who shall remain nameless - who is an arrogant stuffed shirt, full of his own importance and hated by many of his collegues. He is also quite wealthy and drove at the time a new Rolls Royce.

He parked this car in an underground garage and it was his habit to back into his reserved parking stall. At home he had a circular driveway so for these reasons he never had the occasion to see his rear bumper.

Some of the junior lawyers in his firm got a bumber sticker made and put it on his rear bumper. He drove the Rolls around town for about two weeks before he realized the sticker was there. The sticker read:

FUCK THE POOR.

Archived