411on TJ Warren in DC

Guest leftbench23
This topic is 739 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest leftbench23

I tried TJ out a few weeks ago, and he was terrible. He looks like his pictures, but he made a chore out of everything we agreed upon for the session. No effort or heart in the session whatsoever.

10 minutes ago, leftbench23 said:

I tried TJ out a few weeks ago, and he was terrible. He looks like his pictures, but he made a chore out of everything we agreed upon for the session. No effort or heart in the session whatsoever.

sorry to hear that, @leftbench23. did you leave a review on RM? perhaps its a ymmv thing, and I have been in touch with and hung out with him outside of the typical encounters, but I just could not imagine him as you had described.

Guest leftbench23
3 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

sorry to hear that, @leftbench23. did you leave a review on RM? perhaps its a ymmv thing, and I have been in touch with and hung out with him outside of the typical encounters, but I just could not imagine him as you had described.

I did not leave a RM review because providers can easily have negative reviews deleted. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest davebk

Saw TJ.  Was rough on very short communication - not a lot of give and take.

I told him I was flexible for a meeting, but we set a time. It came and went with no communication.  90 minutes later, he wrote briefly and said he'd fallen asleep and should he still come.  I didn't like any other options and it was late for a booking so I went for it.

He knocked it out of the park.  MORE than made up for his tardiness.  Holy shit.  Want to repeat now.