Scruffyjock Seattle

Chris4481
This topic is 1079 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is on this site, but I don't recall his handle here. I have never met him but he always seemed pleasant in communications. I think he also has a BF that is a provider too.

Ah that would explain why he was upset when I rang his doorbell and he wasn’t there when we were supposed to meet haha

• 1 month later...

So to follow up on this. I was finally able to book and meet him. While the previous episodes were frustrating it was well worth the wait. His pics don’t do him justice and the experience was great. My hint to others is don’t try and book first thing in the am lol. He is a late riser and that was likely my issue previously lol

12 minutes ago, Chris4481 said:

So to follow up on this. I was finally able to book and meet him. While the previous episodes were frustrating it was well worth the wait. His pics don’t do him justice and the experience was great. My hint to others is don’t try and book first thing in the am lol. He is a late riser and that was likely my issue previously lol

Are you able/willing to elaborate on what made it great?  Please feel free to PM me if you prefer :)