supernatural

Guest josephga
This topic is 5251 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest josephga

Does anyone else watch this show? I have become a huge fan of this show. At the moment I'm catching up on the first 4 season by the way of netflix. When Sam and Dean Winchester were just kids, their mother was horribly murdered in front of their father by something "supernatural". Their lives were never the same again. After their mother's murder, their father took an interest in the supernatural and the unexplained and raised the boys as warriors with skills to fight back against the unknown and protect the innocent. 22 years later, with Sam and Dean grown up, their father suddenly disappears on a suppose routine supernatural hunt. Sam and Dean search for their father and along the way help anyone with a supernatural problem with the help from their dad's journal that contains most of his knowledge about the supernatural that he had accumulated over his 22 years of none-stop obsessive hunting............... Id recommend anyone who's a fan of shows like the x files and Buffy the vampire slayer to check this show out.

It's one of *my favorites! I'm looking forward to the new season! (Of course, Jnsen Ackles & Jared Padlecki don't hurt!)

Any Torchwood fans here?

And is anyone watching 'Primieval' on BBCAM? (The premise is that 'anomalies' - holes in time - appear spontaneously & prehistoric creatures wander through. And there are hints that *maybe it's an entirely natural phenomenon.)

• 2 weeks later...

RE: supernatural---Warning--spoiler for season premier...

>Does anyone else watch this show? I have become a huge fan of

>this show. At the moment I'm catching up on the first 4 season

>by the way of netflix. When Sam and Dean Winchester were just

>kids, their mother was horribly murdered in front of their

>father by something "supernatural". Their lives were

>never the same again. After their mother's murder, their

>father took an interest in the supernatural and the

>unexplained and raised the boys as warriors with skills to

>fight back against the unknown and protect the innocent. 22

>years later, with Sam and Dean grown up, their father suddenly

>disappears on a suppose routine supernatural hunt. Sam and

>Dean search for their father and along the way help anyone

>with a supernatural problem with the help from their dad's

>journal that contains most of his knowledge about the

>supernatural that he had accumulated over his 22 years of

>none-stop obsessive hunting............... Id recommend anyone

>who's a fan of shows like the x files and Buffy the vampire

>slayer to check this show out.

>

Josephga;

Have you caught up and did you see the repeat of the season finale tonight? The synopsis for next week's episode (the new season) says that Dean comes back, but they don't know how--

As much as I like the show, if they go too long without a plausible explanation for his return, I'll lose interest.......ok, ok, I admit that I won't lose interest as long as the Dean/Sam "eye candy" is there--LOL...:o

I am also anxious to see what "power" Sam has that he was able to scare Lilith away...

Guest josephga

RE: supernatural---Warning--spoiler for season premier...

I'm just now starting season 3 disk 1. Over the last few weeks iv watched the first 2 seasons trying too watch them all by the time the new season starts this week.

Archived