Masseur in LA who also does house cleaning? recs?

This topic is 1128 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, if there's another forum I should put it in please let me know.

I've always been curious about the idea of a naked housecleaner, or a cleaner who starts out in a jockstrap and then loses the jock at some point. Genuinely need to have my home cleaned, so I'm looking for someone who would legit clean my home. I tried to look on craigslist but they've cleaned things up so much (sorry for the pun) that I figure anything I posted there like this would get scrubbed/flagged immediately. So thought I would try here. Anyone know anyone in LA who does this?

Oh wow, thank you.

He's gorgeous! Are you really going to have him scrub floors and clean your toilet bowl for $250 hour? Once he cums thru the door, I can find a lot more interesting things for him to do for me. :pBesides, it would be too much of a distraction for me. Now if he can cook, wearing only a chef's apron, I'd have all the ingredients ready for him to cook up a nice dinner for us with the perfect bottle of wine and then see where that takes us. Let a cleaning lady do the dirty work for much less an hour. ? I know this is a sexist remark but would only express it here with my forum buddies!