411 on Luis aka UniqueDesires

BeefyDude
This topic is 1126 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey @JCU127 and @hrlmguy why the thumbs down? You think an anti-BLM tee shirt that supports violent assault weapons is cool? I'm not anti-gun, so before you throw that in my face let me be clear, but assault rifles and the negative expression towards BLM is a non-starter. This dude seems like trash.

@big dale I hope they meant to thumb-down the idiot wearing the shit, not realizing that they are negatively impacting your profile. Otherwise, they could join a list racists and idiots that should be banned from this forum.

@big dale I hope they meant to thumb-down the idiot wearing the shit, not realizing that they are negatively impacting your profile. Otherwise, they could join a list racists and idiots that should be banned from this forum.

Since they have not come back to clarify it's hard to tell.

Hey @JCU127 and @hrlmguy why the thumbs down? You think an anti-BLM tee shirt that supports violent assault weapons is cool? I'm not anti-gun, so before you throw that in my face let me be clear, but assault rifles and the negative expression towards BLM is a non-starter. This dude seems like trash.

yeah that’s an incredibly dumb T-shirt.