411 on Daddy Retreat in NYC (Aaron)

beethoven
This topic is 1103 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sounds like an interesting experience, to say the least, though I'm usually wary of "tantra" in an ad. Anyone have any experience with him? He has some wonderful reviews, though I'm always suspicious of reviews on these sites.

https://rentmasseur.com/DaddyRetreat/reviews/

Nothing to do with this guy, but I have the same reaction to & suspicion of the words “tantra” & “tantric” in ads. Always feel like it’s a “tan-trick”!

Edited by Wanderoz

I’ve had two massage sessions with Aaron over the last couple of years (the most recent was about a month before Covid hit), and recommend him very highly. He is smart, sexy, very fit, and very accommodating. One session was a sensual/erotic massage and one was a BDSM massage (with some bondage and spanking, for which he was super-clear about understanding what I liked and wanted beforehand). Most significantly, the massages themselves were GREAT — he’s strong, able to go very deep, knows exactly what he’s doing. He build the other elements in top of a terrific massage. A truly rare find, in my experience. PM for more.

My first massage with Aaron was at one of the top hotel spas in Manhattan. (This was several years ago.) The massage was outstanding, purely therapeutic. Cut to a couple years later, Aaron opened his studio and revealed his passion for erotic fun. He offers a variety of sensual, erotic and kink workshops and individual sessions. He’s hot and great at what he does.

I had three sessions with Aaron and he never disappointed. At the time, his tantra was not as good as Antonio's (MMX NY), then he set up his retreat downstairs and had a very erotic massage and one with mild SM, very good. Back then he was only MT but judging by his private pics his "aspirations" seem to have expanded!