Carlos - Los Angeles

NoahMathews89

• 2 weeks later...

Smarter how? Most of the time no one on here knows anything about the masseur anyway. The only way to find out if it’s a good fit is to call them on the phone and make an appointment like a grown up.

Looking at your post history, 90% of your content just disses on the purpose of 411 threads. You are completely missing the point of review forums, this very forum you are on, for questioning why 411s exist.

Smarter how? Most of the time no one on here knows anything about the masseur anyway. The only way to find out if it’s a good fit is to call them on the phone and make an appointment like a grown up.

I’ve almost never hired before confirming via a post on here and pre-COVID I hired A LOT. There are a good number of advertisers who are using fake pictures not to mention don’t provide the services they advertise.

I’ve almost never hired before confirming via a post on here and pre-COVID I hired A LOT. There are a good number of advertisers who are using fake pictures not to mention don’t provide the services they advertise.

You know you can call them on the phone and do a video chat faster that it takes to post on the forum? Also, you’ll find out a lot more info by interviewing directly. Most of the 411s are empty with little or no information. So do what you want, but there are better ways.

If you’re concerned about someone being fake just request a video chat. That will quickly weed out the fakes. Thats way faster than posting a message on a board. And like I said, most of the 411 requests never get answered anyway.

You’re obviously new to this forum and the vast majority of us would disagree with you. Feel free to video chat and interview your masseurs before you hire them. The rest of us will come to this forum and utilize it for its purpose.

What’s the point of coming onto this forum and questioning the entire purpose of the forum in multiple threads? Move on and find another hobby if you don’t agree with what we use it for.

Yelp is laughing -on the way to the bank- at you.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...