Chase from AZ

mkm556
This topic is 1124 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/chace

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/36289/

Had a session with Chase while he is visiting SD from AZ.

His rate for a 60 min incall was $150 therapeutic and $25 extra for an erotic massage.

I opted for the erotic massage.

Very sweet and good looking guy. A bit chatty in the beginning which others have commented on in other discussions on here. Was great at deep tissue and attacking my knots in my upper body.

One issue I had was when he was working on my legs his strokes were repetitive for an extended time and he was primarily only using one hand/arm/elbow. This led me to suspect he was on his phone (which was also commented about here on a previous thread) as I kept hearing a noise like a phone being picked up and put down. So I actually looked up and asked him if he was on his phone. He had one hand behind his back which could've been hiding something but he answered no and said his phone was on the desk which I saw was being used to stream the music. So I didn't question him further and from that point on he used both hands while massaging me.

The other issue I had was there was nothing that I would label as erotic about the massage. Though he was naked from the start, he was never close to my hands for me to touch him until the last 10 mins after I flipped over and he gave me the standard HE. It was during that time when he decided to mention that he hurt one of his hands skiing so he tries not to squeeze or apply too much pressure with that hand so apparently that is why he was only using one hand while massaging my legs. I apologized for calling him out earlier but inside I was still not convinced that he wasn't distracted from the massage doing something else.

Needless to say YMMV but I won't be repeating.