411 on Gary Near DC

DC Guy
This topic is 1133 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

... may be open to more.

My experience with him is quite dated. He has been around for years. To show you how sad I am, I still have the email of my original contact with him from December of 2008. Wow. Check out those 2008 prices!

==

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Certified Massage Therapist (Male) (N Arlington)[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]From Gary [/TD]

[TD]

Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:37 AM

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]To: niceandthi.....com>[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Hi -

Thank you for responding to my CL posting. I am located in Ft. Meyer Heights, near Courthouse, in Arlington. I have a two-bedroom apartment and use one of the bedrooms as a massage room. Very private and quiet.

I was trained at PMTI in DC and graduated in Spring 2006. I have been practicing massage since that time. $80/60 minutes, $110/90 minutes.

I work with many different types of people, slim to large, and provide everything from sports massage (very focused work) to all over relaxing massage. Whatever you want at the time of your session.

I take new clients Sun-Tuesday from 9-9. I am 6'3", 180#, WM. Discretion is assured.

Peace - Gary[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

==