411 on Jonathan from LA visiting SF

dolorespark

On 3/25/2022 at 4:13 PM, RubMyThighs said:

I saw this guy recently and had a different experience. His massage was incredibly strong, which I like. And he seemed to be pretty skilled. But the rest was weird. Not friendly, an odd vibe. Apartment in an upscale building but there’s no furniture. the massage table is in the kitchen; he instructs you to put your clothes on the kitchen counter next to the sink. The walls are lined with white, poster-size paper with black Sharpie writing like a business brainstorm….or a serial killer’s plans. When it came to the ending it was also odd - I asked to suck his nipples as he jacked me off and he said no in an angry tone while forcefully pushing me away. Not a turn on. 

^This and what most other people wrote was also my experience. I communicated what I was looking for, but found him very kind (if not a little formal) by text, and then a little bit abrasive in person. I came here to read wondering if it was worth the repeat, as it's been about 1.5 years since I saw him. But it seems like the majority had a similar experience, and if I'm giong to drop that much money, I don't want to guess whether it's going to be what I'm looking for or not. 

My experience was a bit different, I guess?  I actually found him engaging and kind of sweet and we talked for a bit after the massage.  Very much the classic LA transplant story -- working different types of jobs, trying to hustle and make it big, it seems.  Learned a few workout tips, which he's definitely qualified to provide.  The massage itself was a B, so maybe I'd repeat, maybe not.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/9/2023 at 6:09 AM, LOLO said:

My experience was a bit different, I guess?  I actually found him engaging and kind of sweet and we talked for a bit after the massage.  Very much the classic LA transplant story -- working different types of jobs, trying to hustle and make it big, it seems.  Learned a few workout tips, which he's definitely qualified to provide.  The massage itself was a B, so maybe I'd repeat, maybe not.

Took a risk given most people’s experiences reported in this thread, but like LOLO I had a great time. We chatted for a bit about life and love after the massage and it felt very endearing. The massage was relaxing, nothing too special in a technical sense, but still very sensual, swedish with hot rocks, and calming. There was an upsell which I almost agreed to cause it was very erotic when I was on my back, but I declined and he still kept it the session very sexy. I was impressed because usually that ruins things for me, but I left happy. I think if you are sweet to him he will be sweet to you, but of course YMMV. Happy (Easter egg) hunting this weekend boys! 🐣