411 on Wolfcompanion

Islesguy
This topic is 882 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His responses to messages are textbook examples of how providers should respond. Upbeat, warm, excited, professional.

To be honest, I've helped a provider with his messages a couple of times. You cannot imagine the crap providers have to wade through. Countless messages that just go on and on, etc. How they respond friendly all the time is beyond me.

Edited by DallasClient

His responses to messages are textbook examples of how providers should respond. Upbeat, warm, excited, professional.

To be honest, I've helped a provider with his messages a couple of times. You cannot imagine the crap providers have to wade through. Countless messages that just go on and on, etc. How they respond friendly all the time is beyond me.

I completely agree. He and I have texted a couple of times and it's exactly what I want from a provider. I hope he comes to NY because I'm totally down with hiring him for a couple hours or so.

Good morning, guys! How are you all doing today? I was introduced to this site by someone on RM website and decided to reply to this thread to see if any of you has any questions for me. And also to thank the ones who have been thinking about hiring me/hangout with me. Hope you all are enjoying this Friday! :)

Good morning, guys! How are you all doing today? I was introduced to this site by someone on RM website and decided to reply to this thread to see if any of you has any questions for me. And also to thank the ones who have been thinking about hiring me/hangout with me. Hope you all are enjoying this Friday! :)

He messaged me a week ago. He a very nice guy. Thank You again for your information you stud ;)

• 8 months later...