Any Tampa bay recommendations?

Hokiepokie21
This topic is 837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest SWFL44

I would text him. I think he stays quite busy and we're pretty busy down here right now with Spring Break. He may not be checking the site as much?

Just FYI I texted spicylatino today and he responded saying he no longer does massages. Darn.

in other news, looks like Lukas with positive reviews from other threads (used to be from Indy) now lives in Tampa.

Just FYI I texted spicylatino today and he responded saying he no longer does massages. Darn.

in other news, looks like Lukas with positive reviews from other threads (used to be from Indy) now lives in Tampa.

Dang that’s the ultimate dreaming crushing news. I wish Eduardo (Spicylatino) well. I had one outstanding session with him and I’ll forever cherish it and hope he comes back.

Guest SWFL44

Whoa.. that's a shocker! I was heading his way next week. His ad's have been removed. I'm hoping it's just for a break or he'll still meet up with his regulars....

Sorry about that guys!

• 10 months later...