Curtoast Los Angeles

hgpal
This topic is 1111 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

I met him. He's extremely green and doesn't really have technique to speak of. He's very quirky and from our conversation seems somewhat unsure of his sexuality. Normally that would add up to a terrible experience but I actually txtd him the next day to repeat! He was such a character that it was just a lot of fun. I don't mean to sound condescending, he was a really nice guy and I enjoyed my time with him. More of an 'experience' than a conventional massage tho. And super cute.

Edited by inladas

I met him. He's extremely green and doesn't really have technique to speak of. He's very quirky and from our conversation seems somewhat unsure of his sexuality. Normally that would add up to a terrible experience but I actually txtd him the next day to repeat! He was such a character that it was just a lot of fun. I don't mean to sound condescending, he was a really nice guy and I enjoyed my time with him. More of an 'experience' than a conventional massage tho. And super cute.

Was he naked at all during massage? Was there sensual/erotic element to experience?