411 Vegas on Tory and Nick

SpadeKing

I saw Nick when I was in New York once. I believe he’s from NY. I don’t think I booked him through masseurfinder though. I saw him somewhere else.

Seems like he’s moved to Vegas now. I’m thinking his rates being high (his 90-mins is, for Vegas standards I agree), is because he’s from NYC where masseur rates are usually higher than anywhere else.

His massage was okay. HE and MT, but the upcharging at the end was absolutely an uncomfortable conversation. Personally, I will not repeat just because of that.

Tory https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40165/

Nick

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/39019/

Tory seems cute but I’ve never taken the plunge due to lack of 411 and reviews for him. Nick’s rates are a little high for Vegas masseur usual rates so curious what he offers too.

Both of these guys are my first choices in Vegas also. Haven’t seen either but plan on it when things get better.

I can verify Nick is real as his social media is easy to find. Tory, I can’t find anything on so I’m not sure he’s who will show up if you hire him.

This reminds me that he did actually ask if I had instagram and if i did to follow him because he was trying to get more followers. ? But yeah, seconding Nick is real and those photos are of him.

This reminds me that he did actually ask if I had instagram and if i did to follow him because he was trying to get more followers. ? But yeah, seconding Nick is real and those photos are of him.

Ah yeah, he’s probably trying to verify who is scheduling with him before he books. I found his IG and TikTok and he seems kind of strange so not sure I want to see him anymore

• 1 year later...