ISO Muscle Man - NYC

PectacularBounce
This topic is 843 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey folks,

I am having trouble finding what I’m looking for and am hoping some of you out there can help me out.

I am in search an esc0rt in NYC who is muscular (bodybuilder level or close to it), masculine (basically you’d assume they were straight and possibly are), and taller than 5’8.

I am open to different things so the more suggestions the better. I recently got a nice bonus from work and am happy to hire multiple for different types of sessions based on their comfort levels (muscle worship if it includes dry humping with clothes on, head/exchanging bjs, s3x with me topping).

I’d also like to point out that I’ve never done anything with a man before so this is big for me. I’m at a point in my life where I know what I want and am willing to hold out for the perfect session(s).

I greatly appreciate any and all suggestions.

One good example of the perfect guy for me that is available for hire is Karl, however he literally just lets you touch if body with your hands. Very strict and nothing beyond muscle worship: https://rent.men/Karl

Note: Is Sean Costin available for hire? He’s a good example of someone I’d love to have a session with.

If we want to get extremely specific, I’d love someone who can come to my house in Queens, but I’m willing to go to someone who is hosting in NYC if they are everything I want.

Edited by PectacularBounce

Rentmen has a pretty good search function using lots of factors that should help you narrow down to some preferred providers and then you can further research them by name here.

That being said, here' s a candidate: https://rent.men/Asisoy/#platinum?

Thanks a lot! I’m familiar with the search functionality but have not had any luck after weeks of searching. Checking this stud out now although I must say this is a good example of someone who isn’t masculine enough to turn me on. I know, I know, I’m a terrible disgusting person haha

Thanks a lot! I’m familiar with the search functionality but have not had any luck after weeks of searching. Checking this stud out now although I must say this is a good example of someone who isn’t masculine enough to turn me on. I know, I know, I’m a terrible disgusting person haha

I just sent you a recommendation via private message.

Ryan Steel was great.... but he retired. I agree with the straight, masculine bodybuilder/fitness model interest - they are not easy to find. There was a guy from the UK named Rory in 2019 who came to the United States but I missed out of course ):

I'd definitely see Asisoy 100% great physique in the videos and photos

That Lesterr guy seems a little bit like a jerk based on his profile text

NYC did have great prospects a few years ago Ryan Steel, Vinny aka Strongpower, CristinX aka Adrian Moss, Etc...all seemed to have retired

I think Logan Lowe still advertised in NYC, though his ad is expired at least on the best flex website he is still active but I think that he only provides muscle worship and wrestling domination no sex

https://rent.men/LoganLowe

I'd definitely see Asisoy 100% great physique in the videos and photos

That Lesterr guy seems a little bit like a jerk based on his profile text

NYC did have great prospects a few years ago Ryan Steel, Vinny aka Strongpower, CristinX aka Adrian Moss, Etc...all seemed to have retired

I think Logan Lowe still advertised in NYC, though his ad is expired at least on the best flex website he is still active but I think that he only provides muscle worship and wrestling domination no sex

https://rent.men/LoganLowe

Yes I’m a big fan of his h*ndjob techniques but I’m not turned on be him especially when the mask is off. I realize that might be rude but I might as well be honest. I’m sure he has all the fans in the world. He’s extremely talented.

• 10 months later...