411 Mezzo

BeefyDude

https://rentmasseur.com/MassagebyMezzo

Couldn't find anything on here. I suspect its less of a massage and more "other'

But if anyone has seen him feel free to contact me.

Thanks

No, it was a proper massage that lasted an hour. Pros: hot guy, killer bod, is much bigger in person, the pictures don't do justice. The massage was a solid B+ bordering on A-. Worth once for the price of $200, beyond which you can decide whether he is worthy of your rotation list.

Edited by NJ_hiker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I broke down and gave  him a try...

WILL NOT GO BACK

He is a SUPER HOT guy with a SUPER HOT body. He is a nice guy.  He had decent techniques.

However so many times as we were making the appt, when I got to his place and during the massage - I asked for deeper pressure. He barely touched me. 

He is OK but NOT worth $200.   If he came down to at least $150 (or more) I might reconsider him again.

Btw it did not even last an hour

Edited by BeefyDude
typo

48 minutes ago, BeefyDude said:

I broke down and gave  him a try...

WILL NOT GO BACK

He is a SUPER HOT guy with a SUPER HOT body. He is a nice guy.  He had decent techniques.

However so many times as we were making the appt, when I got to his place and during the massage - I asked for deeper pressure. He barely touched me. 

He is OK but NOT worth $200.   If he came down to at least $150 (or more) I might reconsider him again.

Btw it did not even last an hour

Was he fully nude?

So I posted a brutally  honest review on his RM profile.  

He responded with this (followed by blocking me):

"Well sorry I went deep but specifying you wanted deeper than I went, you should have told me in between. Sessions that you needed more pressure, I always tell my clients, communication is key, be out spoken, I deal with clients everyday and I've not had anyone that doesn't come back. Sorry you were not too satisfied with the pressure, as it is your first time, I'll use maximum pressure for our next session."

totally agree its all about communication.  Which is why during our initial phone call I mentioned it.  Between call and meeting via text I mentioned it.  When I got there I mentioned it.  When he asked how the pressure was during the massage, I mentioned it.

So where does he get off saying I didn't communicate this.

CLEARLY his public response was an attempt to put blame on me for the bad massage - stating I didn't communicate this.  Then his offer to come back for another - knowing I wouldn't.   Another PR attempt to back peddle from my bad review.

HMMMMM  how about taking this as a learning experience.  Also $200 for him WOW!!!.. I am kicking myself for doing a session with me at that price. 

Lesson learned

20 minutes ago, BeefyDude said:

HMMMMM  how about taking this as a learning experience.  Also $200 for him WOW!!!.. I am kicking myself for doing a session with me at that price. 

Lesson learned

You gave him 5 stars in your review?

The review is one star.

It's also my understanding that if you log out of the RM site, or visit on a different browser without logging in that you can see anyone on the site. You'd obviously not be able to login to interreact with him, nor would you be able to view private pics.

1 hour ago, BeefyDude said:

Check again.. RM staff stated they changed it.

Given he blocked me I cannot check

I read the review the other day and did not realize it was you.  Your account of the scenario clearly indicates you requested deep pressure, yet he claims lack of communication.  AND thinks there will be a next time.... lol.  He at least could have offered a repeat visit at no charge.

13 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

I read the review the other day and did not realize it was you.  Your account of the scenario clearly indicates you requested deep pressure, yet he claims lack of communication.  AND thinks there will be a next time.... lol.  He at least could have offered a repeat visit at no charge.

Agree not that I would have but the effort would have been nice.

Lets be honest issues happen.  But its how a business or person etc responds to try and resolve makes it.   You are right he could have offered. But instead he chose to push this back to me the client as the one causing the problem

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...