411 on StrongHandMuscle

ptownboy
This topic is 748 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm almost certain (hard to tell since he doesn't post his face, but body pics and ad also offering cuddle sessions sound about the same) I hired this guy like almost a decade ago off a4a and he was 25 back then too :rolleyes: my guess he's really in his late 30s or early 40s

from what I can remember his body was very nice and he was good looking, but the massage was no where near the length of time we agreed to and he tried to upsell for extras

I'm almost certain (hard to tell since he doesn't post his face, but body pics and ad also offering cuddle sessions sound about the same) I hired this guy like almost a decade ago off a4a and he was 25 back then too :rolleyes: my guess he's really in his late 30s or early 40s

from what I can remember his body was very nice and he was good looking, but the massage was no where near the length of time we agreed to and he tried to upsell for extras

Nice body! If you notice the first pic has a watermark from SCRUFF...

Also he claims to be a marine... ?

UmruswN.png

Big Muscle Strong Hands Marine 4 your pleasure!

Come relax , release, and rejuvinate with me.I am an exotic mix of Brazilian and Black. Bi Marine who is discreet. Big muscles and nice tool. Available for Deep tissue, Swedish, Sports, or Sensual Massage. All legit with stretching! I Also offer cuddle sessions. Your choice on table or bed. Clothing optional. 4 years experience and always do an amazing job! Come get the best massage around! Perfect for married, committed, or DL guys as your discretion is guaranteed! I host or travel. Well sanitized space and I get tested regularly for covid and sti's so My health is impeccable!

csoYbAk.png

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I booked him recently; picures are completely out of date; he looks more like an out of shape linebacker; the massage started out ok but then he got lazy.  When I tried to write a review on rentmasseur he blocked me so I could not warn other clients that he completely misrepresents himself.  Avoid at all costs.