Massage Parlors Atlanta

nickplease
This topic is 811 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi! Any recommendations for spas or massage parlors in Atlanta? Trying to stay away from MF and RM

Honestly MF and RM is the way to go these days. The only massage parlors I know of in Atlanta are the female Asian style rub and tugs. If thats what your looking for you might wanna stay far away from those these days because of the shootings and increased police surveillance.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have often thought about trying the Atlanta School of Massage. You can pick to have either a Student or Teacher work on you. The prices are VERY LOW. Obviously it's 100000000% therapeutic.

My biggest issue you cannot pick gender. Basically whoever is free at the time of your appt.

Just curious if anyone has tried them

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I took the plunge and went to M Massage. I believe his name was Andy - there was a pretty substantial language barrier. He was an attractive gentleman who I’d guess was in his late 40s. 

He was the only guy working. I had the place to myself. Pretty decent massage - enough to warrant a second visit. I left happy. I’d like to explore and see who else works there.  

I went a few weeks ago. Two guys were working. Both asian and were wearing masks so hard to describe what they looked like. Massage was adequate, but too light at times. But I left happy. Definitely worth checking out the other options there. 

I went back and tried a new guy named Mike. He was younger - I’d guess mid-20s - with braces. He didn’t wear a mask, but I did. The massage was mechanical and clunky. It didn’t have any fluidity to it. Lots of walking on my back and elbows. While I left happy, I wouldn’t go back for Mike. 

• 7 months later...