Grammys 2021

Smurof
This topic is 1162 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I enjoyed Trevor Noah as the host. He only had 1 noticeable lousy moment, and that's when he was poking fun at Post Malone's face tattoos.

Bruno Mars' new project looks like it will be a success, although I don't remember the name of it.

Major gaffe during the in memoriam segment. Someone got honored, yet shafted at the same time. A close-up of the singer was going on as one name was scrolled across the screens, which we at home missed.

To me, it was a bigger deal that Billie Eilish avoided the curse of Christopher Cross more so than Beyonce surpassing Barbra for most wins ever. No performances to me were worth a repeat watch. I couldn't believe it was SCHEDULED for 3 and a half hours, yet still managed to run long!

Way too long. I kinda lost interest after awhile. IMO too much fuss is being made over Billie Eilish. She IS talented, but all her songs sound alike, and whats the big deal about a young girl in baggy obscenely expensive clothes with "angst" ? I suppose the industry just needs an "IT girl".. and she is being marketed as that.

That said, Taylor Swift looked pissed, until she finally Won...... which was an upset.... she wasnt the favorite.