411 Tigre_USA in NYC

ScotNYC
This topic is 1030 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...

Ok. So I had a bizarre experience with him last night. Both very good and very bad.

I’m visiting NYC and he agreed to see me pretty late (around 12:30am, I was out with friends). He is hot as hell, first of all, and the photos are very accurate. His English is non-existent, but we randomly discovered in our initial conversation that we both speak Italian so we communicated that way. (I think he said he speaks Spanish and a little French, so if you have those or Portuguese you’ll be good). But my Italian is rusty and he kept switching into Portuguese so I was lost at what he was saying most of the time, especially regarding the actual massage and service.

The massage started out pretty good actually, but it quickly turned into other things (maybe 10 minutes in) and while it was extremely hot to start, he was a little too aggressive. He was complaining that I wanted to do too much and I’d be charged more, but he actually was the one initiating the full-on extras.

We also finished 20 minutes before the hour was up. He’s a charming and sexy guy but the communication and the other part just made me feel uneasy…

So, YMMV