A good foot massage

TracerMain
This topic is 1163 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hope I’m not the only one who hates it when masseurs just quickly rub the feet when I go in for a full body massage, even when you tell them at the beginning to focus. Or worse, completely avoiding them. I clean my feet and they don’t stink! Lol.

Trained massage therapists know and are taught how to give one so I always feel the massage is incomplete without some nice focus on my toes and ankles. So I’m looking for recommendations. Particularly LA or the valley area. Any skilled masseurs who give really good foot massages?

I enjoy a good foot massage from a masseur who actually knows how to give one, almost like flirting with the soles and toes using perfect pressure, like ready for some feet play even. I think I’ve only experienced that perfect feet caress from one or two masseurs. But would be very willing and looking forward to trying others. Recommendations appreciated. Thank you