Daddy's reviews promoting picnics, sports and smiling!

jackhammer91406
This topic is 5719 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A couple of days ago I was dragged out to a picnic. Now mind you it was strange way to have a picnic. They dropped the back of the truck and created a simply awesome spread right there on the tailgate. It may be unusual but I think we can still call it a picnic.

The reason I agreed to go is that my friend told me that their would be lots of cute men standing around and patting each other on the butt. It seemed too good to be true, but if true would be well worth the effort to bring a smile to my face.

Oh my gawd! Young men, Old men, Skinny Men, Hunky Men, even men completely covered in body paint. I don't care what you into, you would have found your man there!

But the best ones were down in that park in the very middle... There I spotted a good dozen or so men dressed in very skin tight pants all leaning into a circle with their hands every where from their shoulders down to the the asses. The only thing I didn't understand is that every one of those men had a towel hanging out of their ass, what's up with that?

Among other things I have a background in both Video production and Stage Magic. It is trivial for me to "Pull a rabbit out of a hat." But I don't know about: "Pulling towels out of Asses". Does that mean that if I did that in the park that I would be promoting people to tackle each other?

The answer to the original question is simply: "Yes".

<Ring><Ring>Psst...Daddy he was only joking...<Click> }( Never Mind!

Regards, Daddy

>But the best ones were down in that park in the very middle...

> There I spotted a good dozen or so men dressed in very skin

>tight pants all leaning into a circle with their hands every

>where from their shoulders down to the the asses. The only

>thing I didn't understand is that every one of those men had a

>towel hanging out of their ass, what's up with that?

>

Reminds me of the old Andy Griffith routine WHAT IT WAS WAS FOOTBALL only much sexier.

You missed your calling. Stand up?

Archived