411 on LookNoMore/AtreyU in NYC

dutchal
This topic is 1125 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it important to know that he has a sizes 13 foot? Perhaps he uses it during the massage? I sort of like the part about "you will know I'm in charge."

With a size 13 foot, I can see why he'd be in charge!

If he at least had a review, or if someone here had been with him, I might take the plunge!

Is it important to know that he has a sizes 13 foot? Perhaps he uses it during the massage? I sort of like the part about "you will know I'm in charge."

If he at least had a review, or if someone here had been with him, I might take the plunge!

Let us know what the fuss is all about. I do hope you enjoy your experience

You know what they say about which body part could match the size of a guy's shoes. :p