Moses in NYC

EVdude
This topic is 1192 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's been over three years, so my memory is neither complete nor clear, but as best I remember, reflecting the fact that he's trained, most of the massage was therapeutic at a professional level with maybe a limited amount of sensuality, and the ending was both MT and HE. I think but am not sure he had his shorts on until the end. Like the RM reviewer says, he's a very nice guy, it's a very good massage, and he wants you to leave happy. He has his limits, though--at the time I saw him, he was living in the Chelsea apartment with his BF, who leaves the apartment for the massage. This other ad shows the apartment set up I remember:

https://www.personaltouch.directory/united-states/new-york/gay-massage/moses-with-personal-touch-massage

It's been over three years, so my memory is neither complete nor clear, but as best I remember, reflecting the fact that he's trained, most of the massage was therapeutic at a professional level with maybe a limited amount of sensuality, and the ending was both MT and HE. I think but am not sure he had his shorts on until the end. Like the RM reviewer says, he's a very nice guy, it's a very good massage, and he wants you to leave happy. He has his limits, though--at the time I saw him, he was living in the Chelsea apartment with his BF, who leaves the apartment for the massage. This other ad shows the apartment set up I remember:

https://www.personaltouch.directory/united-states/new-york/gay-massage/moses-with-personal-touch-massage

That totally creeps me out if a boyfriend/partner/husband has to leave the apartment or house. Happened to me once in Florida and as I left I found the partner in the garden crying. That was probably 10 years ago and I still remember it so well.

That totally creeps me out if a boyfriend/partner/husband has to leave the apartment or house. Happened to me once in Florida and as I left I found the partner in the garden crying. That was probably 10 years ago and I still remember it so well.

Agree! It makes it very uncomfortable. One time it happened to me and I told the masseur that I felt his boyfriend’s irritation when I passed him on the stairs. The masseur wasn't concerned it seems, saying thst his boyfriend knew he had to work. But after that he made sure our paths didn’t cross again.

Edited by WestGuy

Went to him several times during the pre-pandemic days. Matched his photos. Nice gentle person who could actually carry a conversation. Skilled masseur - told me he used to work at Equinox as a PT. I liked his stretching strokes, not those typical ones where the masseur simply pulls your limbs, but more localized and soothing ones around the neck, on the shoulders, along the lower back etc. Sensual elements were blended in and mutual touches allowed, but nothing further. Shorts were off towards the end for me.

I just sent him a message: he does sensual but he leaves his shorts on the whole time as being nude ‘distracts from the massage’

Turning the Gulfstream around, damn.

(I swear, his stated age went from 30 to 33 in 24 hours. At least he's not a age-shaver)

Edited by Oaktown