411 on IzzyTantra in NYC

ketut

• 2 months later...

Haven’t had a session with him but recently chatted with him at a shared massage studio space. I can confirm he’s a very nice guy and pics are recent. I too would be interested in hearing from someone who’s had a massage session with him.

I had a massage with Izzy two weeks ago. I tend to agree with allyouknow, who posted earlier today. He's a nice guy, very friendly, "hugging and soft touch," as allyouknow said. As for "tantra," forget it. I'm not sure I know what tantra is, but I AM sure that Izzy does not. That said, I got my money's worth in the massage. The nude pics to which allyouknow refers must be private pics, which I cannot see, but any nude pics would, as he says, be more sexual that what was included in the massage. (Happy ending, of course.) I didn't try to push the sexual envelope (oral is what I mean), as I felt that he would not go for it.

If I see him again, I may give it a go. Izzy has a smooth, trim body, and he was agreeable to a neck and shoulders massage from me after my massage.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...