Archer from PS visiting San Diego

SoCalBoySD
This topic is 963 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I reached out to him expressing interest and asked for his rates.  He told me to "make him an offer" and if it "meets the threshold then I get a bonus."  Super sketchy.  A couple minutes later he texted that if I had replied fast I would have gotten a lower price, but in those few minutes there was a lot of interest in him so it was going to take a higher offer.  I politely responded and told him I didn't think we would be a good match, and to enjoy his stay in town.  He then proceeded to call me twice -- from two different numbers -- trying to reach me to figure something out.  All of this after just a couple of simple text inquiries. 

I guess he didn't have enough interest to generate the bidding war he was after.  Definitely dodged a bullet there.

1 hour ago, skiguyden said:

I reached out to him expressing interest and asked for his rates.  He told me to "make him an offer" and if it "meets the threshold then I get a bonus."  Super sketchy.  A couple minutes later he texted that if I had replied fast I would have gotten a lower price, but in those few minutes there was a lot of interest in him so it was going to take a higher offer.  I politely responded and told him I didn't think we would be a good match, and to enjoy his stay in town.  He then proceeded to call me twice -- from two different numbers -- trying to reach me to figure something out.  All of this after just a couple of simple text inquiries. 

I guess he didn't have enough interest to generate the bidding war he was after.  Definitely dodged a bullet there.

Wow... crazy guy. Thanks for sharing!